The GX500 is designed for gamers from the inside-out, from its spacious interior, to its advanced cooling system.
A total of three fans come standard along with washable dust filters and handy cable routing that helps keep equipment cool, dust-free and reliable.
The GX500 also lets you organize a clean, powerful build with space for elite GPUs up to 15" (380 mm) in length and extra space behind motherboard tray.
And building with the GX500 is a snap, thanks to a CPU cutout and cable routing compartment.
SSD support comes standard along with and USB 3.0 for transfer rates up to 5 Gbps.
Finally, a top mounted I/O panel gives you direct access to essential component such as HD audio in/out and 2 fan controllers.
With a bevy of in-demand features all at a supremely attractive price, the GX500 is more than just a low price - it's the value case that gives you more for your money.
• Advance cooling system - includes 3 fans, and 3 additional fan mounts
• Fan Control (High/off/Low) to achieve the balance between high performance and quiet computing • Extra space behind motherboard tray for easy cable management
• Supports up to 15in (380 mm) extra-long cards for high performance users
• 2 front USB 3.0 ports - up to 5 Gb/s Super Speed transferring rate
• Washable air filter for PSU and front intake to keep the system clean
• Tool-less 5.25in and HDD bays
• CPU cutout for easy CPU installation
• Easy access to the front and the top bezel for easy system maintenance
• Extra-large feet to increase unit stability
Product Name GX505 Window
MotherBoard Standard ATX, microATX, Mini-ITX
7 Drive Bays
2x5.25in tool-less drive bays
4x3.5in tool-less HDD bays
1x2.5" SSD bay
Expansion Slots 7
Maximum Graphics Card Size 15in (380 mm)
Maximum CPU Cooler Height 6.2in (158 mm)
2x120 mm top fans
1x120 mm rear fans
2x120 mm front intake fans (optional)
1x120 mm side fan (optional)
Fan Control Switch
Washable Dust Filters
Top I/O ports
Safety /Certificates RoHS, CE
Item Dimension (L"xW"xH") 20.6 x 9.76 x 21
Weight 25.43 lb