GeminII M4 is a super low profile CPU cooler (59mm/2.3-Inch height) designed for a system with limited space, such as mini-ITX, HTPC, or any small desktop. With its 4 direct contact heatpipes and unique heatpipe layout, GeminII M4 not only keeps compact size, but provides amazing cooling performance.
GeminII M4 Four Heatpipe Air Cooler
Engineered to quickly dissipate heat from a CPU, the GeminII M4 is built with direct contact heatpipes that minimize CPU contact gaps and provide excellent heat conduction. The GeminII M4 is the ultimate answer to space-constrained setups such as mini-ITX, HTPC, and any small-sized desktop PC.
Series GeminII M4
- Fan & Heatsinks
- Fan Size 120mm
- Intel LGA 2011/1366/1156/1155/775
- AMD FM1/AM3+/AM3/AM2+/AM2
- Bearing Type Long Life Sleeve Bearing
- RPM 500 - 1600 RPM (PWM) +/- 10%
- Air Flow 17.4 - 58.4 CFM +/- 10%
- Noise Level 8 - 30 dBA
- Power Connector 4 Pin
- Color Black
- Heatsink Material 4 Direct Contact Heat Pipes
- Aluminum Fins
- Fan Dimensions 120 x 120 x 15mm
- Heatsink Dimensions 120 x 118 x 44mm
- Weight 289g
- Super low profile cooler (59mm / 2.3in height) with 4 direct contact heat pipes.
- A base engineered to minimize CPU contact gaps provides excellent heat conduction.
- Suitable for limited space applications (e.g. HTPC or slim systems).
- Newly developed thin fan profile delivers uncompromised cooling performance in a compact package.
- Unique heat pipe layout combines two very effective cooling methods to increase cooling efficiency while maintaining a low profile heat sink