Microsoft Visio Standard 2016 for Windows is a powerful diagramming platform with a rich set of built-in stencils. It helps you simplify complex information through simple, easy-to-understand diagrams. Visio Standard 2016 includes stencils for business, basic network diagrams, organization charts, basic flowcharts, and general multi-purpose diagrams.
Platform : Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (Ghz) or faster x86 or x64-bit processor with SSE2
- Operating System: Windows 7 or later, Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows Server 2012
- Memory: 1 GB RAM (32 bit); 2 GB RAM (64 bit)
- Hard Disk Space: 3.0 GB available disk space
- Display: 1280x800 resolution
- Graphics: Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 10 graphics card
- Multi-touch: A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. However, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard or accessible input device. Note that the new touch features are optimized for use with Windows 8 or later.
- Additional Requirements: Internet functionality requires Internet connection.