#1 Financial and Accounting software used by Canadian small businesses (Based on Intuit survey conducted June 2015)
Organize everything in one place
- Easily create and customize estimates, invoices, and statements.
- Manage vendors and expenses easily - enter, track, and pay bills.
- Get complete and reliable records at tax time.
- Download your online banking transactions directly into QuickBooks.*
Track how your business is doing
- Get the information you need with easy-to-use reports.
- Get an end to end view of all income related transactions with Income Tracker.
- See your complete business performance in one click with Insights Home Page.
Automated Reports (New – 2017)
- The new Scheduled Reports Center allows you to customize your reports and schedule them to be generated and emailed automatically.
- The Scheduled Reports Center allows you to see all your scheduled reports in one place and shows you which ones are active.
- Getting answers about your business is easy when you schedule reports to be emailed automatically.
Smart Search (New – 2017)
- Begin typing a name and QuickBooks automatically fills in the rest. Save time with faster searching.
- Memorizing account numbers can be a pain. Now you won’t need to search the full chart of accounts to find that one client or memorize the exact name of every account or item.
- Also you can now search between values to find a transaction without having to remember the exact amount.
Platform : Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7
- Easy to set up, learn and use
- Organize finances and payroll in one place, and save time on everyday tasks
- Track how your business is doing with one-click financial, tax and sales reports
- No accounting knowledge is necessary and you can quickly import your data from a spreadsheet
- 60 day money-back guarantee.
- Windows 7 SP1, 8.1 Update 1, or 10 (all 32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, 2012 R2, 2016 (technical Preview 4)
- 2.4 GHz processor
- 4 GB of RAM
- 2.5 GB disk space recommended (additional space required for data files)
- 1280x1024 or higher screen resolution, extended monitor is supported
- 4x DVD-ROM drive
- Online features require Internet access
- Product registration required
*One user included; option to add up to two additional licenses for Pro and four for Premier - sold separately. All copies of QuickBooks must be the same version-year
*Scheduled reports is not available in Multi-User mode, in hosted deployments, or when there are multiple versions of QuickBooks 2017 installed.
INTEGRATION WITH OTHER SOFTWARE
Microsoft Word and Excel integration requires Office 2010, 2013, 2016, or Office 365 (32 and 64 bit)
Synchronization with Outlook requires QuickBooks Contact Sync for Outlook 2010 (32-bit) downloadable for free at: www.quickbooks.com/contact_sync
E-mail Estimates, Invoices and other forms with Microsoft Outlook 2010-2013, Microsoft Outlook with Office 365, Gmail, Yahoo! Mail, and Outlook.com, and other SMTP supporting email clients
Compatible with QuickBooks Point of Sale version 10.0-12.0
Transfer data directly from Quicken 2014-2016, QuickBooks 4.0-16.0 and Microsoft Excel 2010, 2013, and 2016
BROWSER REQUIREMENT –
Internet Explorer 11 (32 bit)