MSI AM1M 2*DR3 MATX VGA HDMI DVI USB3
• AMD Socket AM1 Athlon™ /Sempron™ Processors
Please refer to CPU Support for compatible CPU; the above description is for reference only.
• 2 x DDR3 memory slots support up to 32GB
• Supports DDR3 1333/ 1600 MHz
• Single channel memory architecture
• Supports non-ECC, un-buffered memory
* For the support status of AMP/XMP memory modules, please take MSI’s Memory Support list as reference.
* The Max. 32GB memory capacity can be supported with DIMMs of 16GB (or above). MSI will update Memory support list once the DIMMs are available on the market.
Remark: Due to a Windows 32-bit operating system limitation, when more than 4 GB of physical memory is installed, the actual memory size displayed will be less than the size of the physical memory installed.
• 1 x PCIe 2.0 x16 slot, supports x4 speed
• 2 x PCIe 2.0 x1 slots
• 1 x VGA port, supporting a maximum resolution of 2048x1280
• 1 x DVI-D port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200
• 1 x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096x2160
* Only supports dual-display function.
* HDMI port does not guarantee support to play for 4K video.
• 2 x SATA 6Gb/s ports
- Supports storage and data transfers at up to 6Gb/s
• Chipset integrated by Realtek® ALC887
- 7.1-Channel High Definition Audio
• Supports Gigabit LAN by Realtek® RTL8111G
- Supports 10Mb/s, 100Mb/s and 1000Mb/s
Back Panel I/O Ports
- 1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse combo port
- 1 x VGA port
- 1 x DVI-D port
- 1 x HDMI port
- 2 x USB 3.0 ports
- 4 x USB 2.0 ports
- 1 x LAN (RJ45) port
- 3 x audio jacks
Internal I/O Connectors
- 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
- 1 x 4-pin ATX 12V power connector
- 2 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
- 1 x USB 3.0 connector (supports additional 2 USB 3.0 ports)
- 2 x USB 2.0 connectors (supports additional 4 USB 2.0 ports)
- 1 x 3-pin CPU fan connector
- 1 x 4-pin system fan connector
- 1 x Front panel audio connector
- 1 x Serial port connector
- 1 x TPM connector
- 1 x System panel connector
- 1 x Chassis Intrusion connector
- 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
• Micro-ATX 22.6cm x 17.3cm
• 6 mounting holes
* Please note: Items not in stock will be backordered.
Have a Great Day Shopping at Choice Computer Technologies - Canadian Computer Store!