Sporting a sleek black and silver look, the MSI GeForce GTX 1080 aero 8g OC will look great in any build. The new aero graphics cards it feature a new thermal design built around a radial fan which pushes all the heated air out of the pc via a rear exhaust, keeping the rest of your components cool.
Premium AERO Design
MSI AERO graphics cards are equipped with a brand new black and silver design, crafted from premium materials. The sleek new looks will fit great in almost any build.
Cool LED Effects
Featuring a premium LED illuminated MSI logo which can be controlled in NVIDIA GeForce Experience. LED is today standard for gaming lighting effects.
Most Powerful Overclocking Tool
MSI Afterburner is the world’s most recognized and widely used graphics card overclocking utility which gives you full control of your graphics cards. It also provides an incredibly detailed overview of your hardware and comes with some additional features such as customizing fan profiles, benchmarking and video recording.
Military Class 4 Components
One of the deciding factors in performance is the quality of the components used. That is why MSI only uses MIL-STD-810G certified components for AERO cards. These components have proven durable enough to withstand the torturous circumstances of extreme gaming and overclocking for extended usage.
To experience and enjoy the impressive world of Virtual Reality, high-performance hardware is required. MSI, world leading brand in high-end gaming and eSports, provides the right advice to make sure your system is VR Ready. Integrating the very best of cutting edge technologies in recommended MSI VR gaming hardware for smooth performance. Together with our VR partners, MSI brings gamers an extremely realistic VR experience where games come alive.
- Brand MSI
- Model GTX 1080 AERO 8G OC
- Chipset Manufacturer NVIDIA
- GPU GeForce GTX 1080
- Core Clock 1632 MHz
- Boost Clock 1771 MHz
- CUDA Cores 2560
- Effective Memory Clock 5005 MHz
- Memory Size 8GB
- Memory Interface 256-Bit
- Memory Type GDDR5X
- 3D API
- DirectX 12
- OpenGL OpenGL 4.5
- HDMI 1 x HDMI 2.0
- Multi-Monitor Support 4
- DisplayPort 3 x DisplayPort 1.4
- DVI 1 x DL-DVI-D
- Max Resolution 7680 x 4320
- SLI Support 2-Way SLI
- Virtual Reality Ready Yes
- Cooler With Fan
- Power consumption: 180W
- Recommended Power Supply: 500W
- Power Connector 8-Pin
- Dual-Link DVI Supported Yes
- HDCP Ready Yes
All Solid Capacitors
- 10 years long lifetime under full load.
- Lower temperature and higher efficiency.
- Aluminum core for higher stability.
Afterburner Overclocking Utility
- Wireless control through Android/iOS devices.
- Predator: In-game video recording.
- Kombustor: built-in DirectX12 benchmark.
- Supports multi-GPU setups.
- Synchronizes the display refresh to your GeForce GTX GPU for the fast, smooth gaming.
GeForce GTX VR Ready
- NVIDIA's unique set of features ensure you get the right level of performance, image quality and latency to ensure your VR experience is nothing short of amazing.
Form Factor & Dimensions
- Form Factor ATX
- Card Dimensions (L x H) 10.59" x 4.37"
- Slot Width Dual Slot