Designed for a high-performance computing experience, the Ryzen 3 2200G 3.5 GHz Quad-Core AM4 Processor from AMD has a base clock speed of 3.5 GHz and a maximum turbo frequency of 3.7 GHz. Additionally, this processor features four cores with four threads in an AM4 socket with 2MB of L2 cache memory and 4MB of L3 cache memory. Having four cores allows the processor to run multiple programs simultaneously without slowing down the system, while the four threads allow a basic ordered sequence of instructions to be passed through or processed by a single CPU core. This processor also has a TDP of 65W.
- CPU Model AMD Ryzen 3 2200G
- CPU Socket AM4
- Manufacturing Process 14 nm
- Maximum CPU Configuration 1S
- Maximum Number of PCIe Lanes 16 (Revision 3.0)
- Unlocked Yes
- Number of Cores 4
- Number of Threads 4
- Base Clock Speed 3.5 GHz
- Maximum Boost Speed 3.7 GHz
- L2 Cache 1 x 2 MB
- L3 Cache 4 MB
- Memory Support DDR4 2933 MHz
- Channel Architecture Dual Channel
- Thermal Design Power (TDP) 65 W
- Thermal Solution Wraith Stealth (65 W)
- Graphics Chipset AMD Vega 8
- Base Clock Speed 1100 MHz
- Performance Technologies SenseMI, XFR
- Package Weight 1.2 lb
- Box Dimensions (LxWxH) 5.5 x 5.4 x 5.4"
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product assignment mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Also, any module can be selectively activated per device (desktop/tablet/phone), customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.