AMD CPU - RYZEN 5 1400 QUAD-CORE 3.4GHZ
Designed for performance gaming and processing, the Ryzen 5 1400 3.2 GHz Quad-Core AM4 Processor from AMD has a base clock speed of 3.2 GHz and a maximum turbo frequency of 3.4 GHz.
Additionally, this processor features four cores with eight threads in an AM4 socket with 2MB of L2 cache memory and 8MB of L3 cache memory. Having four cores allows the processor to run multiple programs simultaneously without slowing down the system, while the eight threads allow a basic ordered sequence of instructions to be passed through or processed by a single CPU core. This processor also has a TDP of 65W.
Graphically, the Ryzen 5 1400 3.2 GHz Quad-Core AM4 Processor does not contain any integrated graphics, meaning that users will need to purchase a dedicated graphics card of their choice. It is also unlocked, meaning it can be overclocked past its maximum turbo frequency. However, this is not recommended, as it will cause the processor to run much hotter. This CPU includes a Wraith Stealth 65W cooler.
- CPU Model AMD Ryzen 5 1400
- CPU Socket AM4
- Manufacturing Process 14 nm
- Maximum CPU Configuration 1S
- Maximum Number of PCIe Lanes Not Specified by Manufacturer
- Unlocked Yes
- Number of Cores 4
- Number of Threads 8
- Base Clock Speed 3.2 GHz
- Maximum Boost Speed 3.4 GHz
- L2 Cache 1 x 2 MB
- L3 Cache 8 MB
- Maximum Capacity Not Specified by Manufacturer
- Memory Support DDR4 2667 MHz
- ECC Memory Not Specified by Manufacturer
- Channel Architecture Dual Channel
- Thermal Design Power (TDP) 65 W
- Thermal Solution Wraith Stealth (65 W)