The Ryzen 5 2600 Processor from AMD is a AM4 3.4 GHz base clock 6-core, 12-thread 12nm FinFET CMOS desktop processor. It supports 2-channel DDR4 memory up to 2933 MHz. This PCIe 3.0 x16 version CPU provides 576 Kb L1 cache, 3 MB L2 cache, and 16 MB L3 cache. The wraith stealth cooler features a low-profile thermal performance and the socket AM4 platform is updated with the X470 and B450 chipsets.
- CPU Model AMD Ryzen 5 2600
- CPU Socket AM4
- Maximum Number of PCIe Lanes 16 (Revision 3.0)
- Unlocked Yes
- Number of Cores 6
- Number of Threads 12
- Base Clock Speed 3.4 GHz
- Maximum Boost Speed 3.9 GHz
- L2 Cache 1 x 3 MB
- L3 Cache 16 MB
- Memory Support DDR4 2933 MHz
- Channel Architecture Dual Channel
- Thermal Design Power (TDP) 65 W
- Thermal Solution Wraith Stealth
- Maximum Temperature 203°F / 95°C
- Graphics Chipset None
- Performance Technologies SenseMI
- Package Weight 1.15 lb
- Box Dimensions (LxWxH) 5.5 x 5.5 x 5.4"
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product assignment mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Also, any module can be selectively activated per device (desktop/tablet/phone), customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.