The AMD Ryzen 3 3200G 3.6 GHz Quad-Core AM4 Processor is a quad-core processor with four threads, designed for socket AM4 motherboards. The third-generation 12nm Ryzen G processor offers increased performance compared to its predecessor, with this model having a base clock speed of 3.6 GHz and a max boost clock speed of 4.0 GHz. Moreover, it features 4MB of L3 cache, support for dual-channel 2933 MHz DDR4 RAM, and integrated Radeon Vega 8 graphics. This processor has a 65W TDP (Thermal Design Power) and includes a Wraith Stealth cooler. While it's unlocked and can be overclocked past its maximum boost clock, users may want to consider using a more robust cooling solution.
- CPU Model AMD Ryzen 3 3200G
- CPU Socket AM4
- Manufacturing Process 12 nm
- Unlocked Yes
- Number of Cores 4
- Number of Threads 4
- Base Clock Speed 3.6 GHz
- Maximum Boost Speed 4.0 GHz
- L3 Cache 4 MB
- Memory Support DDR4 2933 MHz
- ECC Memory No
- Channel Architecture Dual Channel
- Thermal Design Power (TDP) 65 W
- Included Thermal Solution Wraith Stealth
- Graphics Chipset AMD Vega 8
- Output Support DisplayPort, HDMI
- Base Clock Speed 1250 MHz
- Performance Technologies Precision Boost 2
- Package Weight 1.015 lb
- Box Dimensions (LxWxH) 5.5 x 5.3 x 1.8"
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product assignment mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Also, any module can be selectively activated per device (desktop/tablet/phone), customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.