ASUS Prime series is expertly engineered to unleash the full potential of the 3rd Generation AMD Ryzen platform. Boasting a robust power design, comprehensive cooling solutions and intelligent tuning options, Prime B550 series motherboards provide daily users and DIY PC builders a range of performance tuning options via intuitive software and firmware features.
- AMD AM4 Socket and PCIe 4. 0: The perfect pairing for 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen CPUs
- Ultrafast Connectivity: 1x PCIe4. 0 x16 SafeSlot, 1Gb LAN, dual M. 2 slots (NVMe SSD)—one with PCIe 4. 0 x4 connectivity, USB 3. 2 Gen 2 Type-A, HDMI 2. 1, [email protected], DisPlay port 1. 2 and Thunderbolt 3 header
- Comprehensive Cooling: VRM heatsink, chipset heatsink, hybrid fan headers, and Fan Xpert 2 utility
- 5X Protection III: all-round protection with LANGuard, DRAM overcurrent protection, overvoltage protection, SafeSlot Core safeguards and stainless-steel back I/O
- Boosted Memory Performance: ASUS OptiMem proprietary trace layout allows memory kits to operating at higher frequencies with lower voltages to maximize system performance.
- Enhanced Power Solution: 8+1 DrMOS power stages with high-quality alloy chokes and durable capacitors to provide reliable power for the last AMD high-count-core CPUs
- Aura Sync RGB: Synchronizable LED effects across a wide range of compatible PC gear with an RGB LED header and Addressable Gen 2 RGB header for greater customization
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product assignment mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Also, any module can be selectively activated per device (desktop/tablet/phone), customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.