Forget everything you thought bone conduction technology was because the wheel has been reinvented with Aeropex. Pushing the boundaries of open-ear listening, an implemented brand new PremiumPitch 2.0+ and angled the transducers ensure optimal placement on the cheekbones, allowing for more dynamic bass, higher volume and less vibration. Designed to empower users to redefine their possible, Aeropex harmonizes portability, usability, durability, safety, and enhanced sound quality.
- Bone conduction technology delivers music through your cheekbones, ensuring ears remain completely open to hear ambient sounds.
- Lightest bone conduction headphones to-date, weighing less than 1 ounce (26g).
- 8-hour battery life for music, calls, audiobooks and podcasts, or 10 days of standby time.
- Complete wraparound titanium design provides a flexible fit for unnoticeable all-day comfort and stability.
- Fully waterproof (IP67 rated) to welcome intense workouts and extreme weather conditions.
- Bluetooth v5.0 offers reliable connectivity for up to 33 ft (10m).
- PremiumPitch 2.0+ delivers wide dynamic stereo sound and louder volume.
- Re-angled transducers with significantly reduced vibration and enhanced sound quality.
- OpenFit™ design ensures maximum situational awareness and comfort during long-term wear.
- Dual noise-canceling mics minimize surrounding noise, effectively enhancing speech for the call recipient.
- Charge fully in 2 hours with magnetic charging cable. Moisture detection alert included for safe charging.
- Audrey Says™ voice prompts guide users through power, pair, play and talk.
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product assignment mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Also, any module can be selectively activated per device (desktop/tablet/phone), customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.