The VSK4000E System Cabinet With 9-Drive Bays from Antec is built with sturdy steel, which ensures durability for builds to come.
It meets Thermally Advantaged Chassis (TAC) 2.0 guidelines and is equipped with two USB 2.0 ports, audio in/out, 9-drive bays and seven expansion slots.
- Motherboard Supported: Micro ATX
- Motherboard Supported: Mini ITX
- Motherboard Supported: ATX
- Number of Fans Supported: 2
- Number of Fans Installed: 1
- Fan Size Supported: 4.72" (120 mm)
- Installed Fan Size: 4.72" (120 mm)
- Number of External 5.25" Bays: 3
- Number of Internal 3.5" Bays: 2
- Number of Total Expansion Bays: 9
- Number of Total Expansion Slots: 7
- Total Number of USB Ports: 2
- Front USB: Yes
- Total Number of Audio In Ports: 1
- Front Audio In: Yes
- Total Number of Audio Out Ports: 1
- Front Audio Out: Yes
- Number of Power Supplies Supported: 1
- Color: Black
- Material: Galvanized Steel
- Form Factor: Mid-tower
- Height: 17.30" (439.42 mm)
- Width: 7.30" (185.42 mm)
- Depth: 16.20" (411.48 mm)
- Weight (Approximate): 4.99 kg
- Environmentally Friendly: Yes
- Environmental Certification: RoHS
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product assignment mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Also, any module can be selectively activated per device (desktop/tablet/phone), customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.