The GX500 is designed for gamers from the inside-out, from its spacious interior, to its advanced cooling system.
A total of three fans come standard along with washable dust filters and handy cable routing that helps keep equipment cool, dust-free and reliable.
The GX500 also lets you organize a clean, powerful build with space for elite GPUs up to 15" (380 mm) in length and extra space behind motherboard tray.
And building with the GX500 is a snap, thanks to a CPU cutout and cable routing compartment.
SSD support comes standard along with and USB 3.0 for transfer rates up to 5 Gbps.
Finally, a top mounted I/O panel gives you direct access to essential component such as HD audio in/out and 2 fan controllers.
With a bevy of in-demand features all at a supremely attractive price, the GX500 is more than just a low price - it's the value case that gives you more for your money.
• Advance cooling system - includes 3 fans, and 3 additional fan mounts
• Fan Control (High/off/Low) to achieve the balance between high performance and quiet computing • Extra space behind motherboard tray for easy cable management
• Supports up to 15in (380 mm) extra-long cards for high performance users
• 2 front USB 3.0 ports - up to 5 Gb/s Super Speed transferring rate
• Washable air filter for PSU and front intake to keep the system clean
• Tool-less 5.25in and HDD bays
• CPU cutout for easy CPU installation
• Easy access to the front and the top bezel for easy system maintenance
• Extra-large feet to increase unit stability
7 Drive Bays
Washable Dust Filters
Top I/O ports