The VFS-DV freestanding desk mount is designed to mount two screens one on top of the other. Both monitors can be independently adjusted up to 20° in any direction and rotated between landscape and portrait screen orientations. The unique QuickShift™ lever provides independent height adjustment without the need for a single tool. An elegant design with a footprint of 16.61" x 12" leaves your desk clear of clutter. The freestanding base provides flexibility to be located anywhere on the desk. This mount can be converted into a single display configuration by removing one of the VESA heads. Such configuration can support screens up to 43" in a landscape or portrait orientation.
- 2 x flat or curved screen monitors up to 32in (16:9), 26.5lb or less
- "2 x flat or curved screen monitors up to 32in (16:9), 26.5lb or less
- 2 x curved ultrawide or super widescreen monitors up to 49in (21:9), 26.5lb or less
- 1 x flat screen monitors up to 43in (16:9), 26.5lb or less in a landscape or portrait orientation
- VESA 75x75 or 100x100
- Viewing angle adjustment of 20° in any direction
- Both monitors can be adjusted independently using the QuickShift™ lever mechanism, tool-free
- The quick display release mechanism for easy installation
- The freestanding base included, can be placed anywhere and moved easily
- Can be fixed to the desk using an optional accessory (AC-GC, sold separately)
- Can be used for dual and single display configurations
- All mounting hardware included
- Material: lightweight and durable anodized aluminum
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product assignment mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Also, any module can be selectively activated per device (desktop/tablet/phone), customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.