This riser rated Cat6 cable is perfect for creating custom length horizontal network cable runs. This cable offers an exceptional value for jobs that require standards compliance at a cost-effective price and meets all of the ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 specifications. It also offers other features that make it easier to use, save on installation time and expense, and ensure product quality during the installation. This cable features markings in feet and meters, which marks the exact amount of cable remaining in the box, and a wide opening for the payout design, which reduces tension on the wire as it is pulled during installation.
- Cable Type: Category 6
- Cable Length: 500 ft
- Connector on First End: Bare Wire
- Connector on Second End: Bare Wire
- Features: Flame Retardant
- Device Supported: Network Device
- American Wire Gauge: 23 AWG
- Color: Blue
- Weight (Approximate): 5.30 kg
- Environmentally Friendly: Yes
- Environmental Certification: REACH
- Environmental Certification: RoHS
- Environmental Certification: RoHS 2
- Limited Warranty: Lifetime
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product assignment mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Also, any module can be selectively activated per device (desktop/tablet/phone), customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.