Bring your classroom creativity to the forefront with the power of CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X8 to design graphics and layouts, edit photos, and create websites with ease. With advanced support for multi-monitor viewing and 4K displays, this suite allows students to deliver a variety of project types with speed and confidence. Students will excel with high-caliber and intuitive tools, such as the Corel Font Manager X8, to make stand-out projects for any subject. Built-in help, training videos, templates and thousands of royalty-free images open a world of design possibilities. Plus, with flexible and affordable licensing options for education, CorelDRAW offers exceptional solutions to fit any budget.
- Category: Creativity application - graphics & image editing
- Product Type: Box pack
- Platform: Windows
- Distribution Media: (mini-box)
- Language: English, French
- License Type: 3 PC in one household
- License Pricing: Non-commercial
- Supported OS: Microsoft Windows 7 (32/64 bits), Windows 8.1 (32/64 bits), Windows 10 (32/64 bits)
- Hardware Requirements: Microsoft Windows - RAM 2 GB - HD 1 GB
- Additional Requirements: Mouse or compatible device, DVD-ROM, 1280 x 720 monitor resolution, Internet Explorer 11 or later, Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product assignment mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Also, any module can be selectively activated per device (desktop/tablet/phone), customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.