Add up to 250GB of storage capacity to a notebook or desktop computer with the MX500 2.5" Internal SSD from Crucial. This solid-state drive fits in the system's 2.5" drive bay and comes with a 7 to 9.5mm spacer for compatibility with bigger bays. Crucial has equipped the MX500 SSD with a SATA Interface, Silicon Motion SM2258 controller, and Micron 3D TLC NAND Flash technology to deliver up to 560 MB/s sequential reads and 510 MB/s sequential writes. For securing sensitive data, AES-256 encryption and Opal 2.0 are available.
- Capacity 250 GB
- Form Factor 2.5", 7 mm tall
- Controller Silicon Motion SM2258 with Micron Custom Firmware
- Memory Type Micron 3D TLC NAND
- Interface SATA III (6 Gb/s)
- Sequential Reads 560 MB/s
- Sequential Writes 510 MB/s
- Random Reads 95,000 IOPS
- Random Writes 90,000 IOPS
- Endurance (Total Bytes Written) 100 TB
- Operating Temperature 32 to 158°F / 0 to 70°C
- MTTF 1.8 million hours
- Security AES-256 encryption engine, TCG Opal 2.0 compliant, IEEE-1667 compliant, Microsoft eDrive compatible
- Compliance FCC, CE, KCC, RCM, VCC, UL, TUV, BSMI, WEEE, ROHS, Morocco, IC, Halogen Free, SATA-IO
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product assignment mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Also, any module can be selectively activated per device (desktop/tablet/phone), customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.