MSI Z97S SLI KRAIT ED Motherboard
MSI GAMING motherboards are designed to provide gamers with best-in-class features and technology. Backed by the imposing looks of MSI's Dragon, each motherboard is an engineering masterpiece tailored to gaming perfection.
• Supports 4th and 5th Generation Intel® Core™ Processors, and Intel® Pentium® and Celeron® Processors for Socket LGA1150
• Intel® Z97 Express Chipset
• Support four DDR3 DIMMs 1066/1333/1600/1866*/2000*/2133*/2200*/2400*/2600*/2666*/2800*/3000*/3100*/3200*/(*OC) MHz, up to 32GB Max.
- Supports Dual-Channel mode
- Supports non-ECC, un-buffered memory
- Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
• 2 x PCIe 3.0 x16 slots(PCI_E2 & PCI_E5)
- Supports x16/ x0 or x8/ x8 mode
• 3 x PCIe 2.0 x1 slots
• 2 x PCI slots
• 1 x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096x2160@24Hz/ 2560x1600@60 Hz
• 1 x VGA port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200@60Hz
• 1 x DVI-D port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200@60Hz
• Supports 2-Way NVIDIA® SLI™ Technology
• Supports 2-Way AMD® CrossFire™ Technology*
* Supports Windows 7 and Windows 8/ 8.1
Intel® Z97 Express Chipset
• 6 x SATA 6Gb/s ports (2 x ports reserved for SATA Express port)*
- SATA1~6 support RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5 and RAID 10
• 1 x SATA Express port*
• 1 x M.2 port, supports up to 10Gb/s speed**
- M.2 port supports 4.2cm/ 6cm/ 8cm length module
- M.2 PCIe interface does not support RAID 0, RAID1, RAID 5 and RAID 10.
• Supports Intel® Smart Response Technology, Intel® Rapid Start Technology and Intel® Smart Connect Technology***
* The SATA Express port or SATA5 and SATA6 ports will be unavailable when installing a module in the M.2 port.
** Intel RST does not support PCIe M.2 SSD with Legacy ROM.
*** Supports Intel Core processors on Windows 7 and Windows 8/ 8.
• Intel® Z97 Express Chipset
- 6 x USB 3.0 ports (4 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB 3.0 connector)
- 6 x USB 2.0 ports (2 ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB 2.0 connectors)
• Realtek® ALC892 Codec
- 7.1-Channel High Definition Audio
• 1 x Realtek® 8111G Gigabit LAN controller
Internal IO Connectors
- 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
- 1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
- 6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
- 1 x SATA E xpress port
- 1 x M.2 port
- 2 x USB 2.0 connectors (supports additional 4 USB 2.0 ports)
- 1 x USB 3.0 connector (supports additional 2 USB 3.0 ports)
- 2 x 4-pin CPU fan connectors
- 3 x 4-pin system fan connectors
- 1 x TPM module connector
- 1 x Serial port connector
- 1 x Parallel port connector
- 1 x Front panel audio connector
- 2 x System panel connectors
- 1 x Chassis Intrusion connector
- 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
Back Panel I/O Ports
- 1 x PS/2 keyboard/ mouse combo port
- 2 x USB 2.0 ports
- 1 x HDMI port
- 1 x LAN (RJ45) port
- 4 x USB 3.0 ports
- 1 x VGA port
- 1 x DVI-D port
- 6 x Audio jacks
This platform supports dual-display and triple-display function
(Extend the desktop to the second
and third monitor)
(Monitors have the same screen)
• The motherboard BIOS provides "Plug & Play" BIOS which detects the peripheral devices and expansion cards of the board automatically.
• The motherboard provides a Desktop Management Interface(DMI) function which records your motherboard specifications.
• 12 in. x 9.6 in. (30.5 cm x 24.4 cm) ATX Form Factor
• 9 mounting holes
Have a Great Day Shopping at Choice Computer Technologies - Canadian Computer Store!