Store and access your files quickly and efficiently with the 120GB BX500 SATA III 2.5" Internal SSD from Crucial. This solid-state drive supports sequential read speeds up to 540 MB/s and sequential write speeds up to 500 MB/s, making it easy to transfer large files quickly. Furthermore, you can boot up your system quicker, load files quicker, and improve your overall system performance. This SSD will fit into 2.5" drive bays that support drive heights of 7mm. Also featured is a SATA III 6 Gb/s interface, a 1.5 MTTF (mean time to failure) rating, and Micron 3D NAND technology.
- Drive Capacity 120.00 GB
- Interface SATA III (6 Gb/s)
- Sequential Read Speed 540 MB/s
- Sequential Write Speed 500 MB/s
- Drive Type SSD
- Form Factor 2.5" (7 mm)
- SSD Specs
- SMART Support Yes
- TRIM Support Yes
- Reliability / Data Integrity
- Endurance (Total Bytes Written) 40 TB
- Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF) 1.5 Million Hours
- Power Draw 60.00 mW (Active)
- Operating Temperature 32 to 158°F / 0 to 70°C
- Certifications BSMI, CE, EPEAT, FCC, Kcc, RoHS, TUV, UL, VCCI, WEEE, as per Manufacturer
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 3.8 x 0.5 x 5" / 9.65 x 1.27 x 12.7 cm
- Weight 1.9 oz / 53.87 g
- Packaging Info
- Package Weight 0.14 lb
- Box Dimensions (LxWxH) 5.2 x 3.8 x 0.5"
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product assignment mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Also, any module can be selectively activated per device (desktop/tablet/phone), customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.