Expand your wired home network with the D-Link® 5-Port Unmanaged Gigabit Desktop Switch (GO-SW-5G). By connecting the GO-SW-5G to your router, you can add up to four more computers to your home network with Fast Ethernet connectivity. Add devices like your gaming console, printer, print server, Network-Attached Storage (NAS) or network camera with a simple Ethernet cable.
This Desktop Switch fits virtually anywhere because of its compact size. Its power connector and ports are conveniently located in the rear to avoid messy cables on the desk.
Effortless High Speed Networking
Features easy access auto sensing Gigabit front Ethernet ports with a LED indicator for each port to quickly distinguish link status and activity. The GO-SW-5G switch also supports Auto MDI/MDIX Crossover allowing each port to be plugged directly to a server, hub, router, or switch using regular straight-through twisted-pair Ethernet cables to get you the maximum speed possible for each device connected to your network.
Plug and Play Installation
TheD-Link® 5-Port Gigabit Desktop Switch is a Plug-and-Play device that requires no configuration, so setup is simple and hassle-free. But we know that setting up your switch is only the beginning; you can also easily connect multiple computers, share files, music, and video across your home or small office network, or even create a multi-player gaming environment.
- Switching Fabric 10Gbps
- IEEE 802.3 10BASE-T Ethernet (twisted-pair copper)
- IEEE 802.3u 100BASE-TX Fast Ethernet (twisted-pair copper)
- IEEE 802.3ab 1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet (twistedpair copper)
- ANSI/IEEE 802.3 NWay auto-negotiation
- IEEE 802.3x Flow Control
- IEEE 802.3az Energy-Efficient Ethernet (EEE)
Data Transfer Rates
- Ethernet: 10 Mbps (half duplex), 20 Mbps (full duplex)
- Fast Ethernet: 100 Mbps (half duplex), 200 Mbps (full duplex)
- Gigabit Ethernet: 2000 Mbps (full duplex)
- UTP CAT 3, 4, 5/5e (100 m max.)
- EIA/TIA-586 100-ohm STP (100 m max.)
- 100BASE-TX, 1000BASE-T:
- UTP CAT 5/5e (100 m max.)
- EIA/TIA-568 100-ohm STP (100 m max.)
- Media Interface Exchange
- Auto MDI/MDIX adjustment for all ports
- Per port: Link/Activity/Speed
- Per device: Power
- MAC Address Table
MAC Address Learning
- Automatic update
Packet Filtering/Forwarding Rates
- Ethernet: 14,880 pps per port
- Fast Ethernet: 148,800 pps per port
- Gigabit Ethernet: 1,488,000 pps per port
- RAM Buffer
- 128KB per device
- 9,216 Bytes
- External 5 V/1 A Level "V" Power Adapter
- DC input: 1.67 watts
- AC input: 2.7 watts
- 815,700 hours
- FCC Class B
- ICES-003 Class B
- CE Class B
- C-Tick Class B
- VCCI Class B
- Item Dimension (L"xW"xH"): 19.25 x 8.63 x 6.75
- Weight: 8.38 lb
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product assignment mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Also, any module can be selectively activated per device (desktop/tablet/phone), customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.