The Ducky One 2, now available in a minimalist 60% keyboard form factor for the typists who would rather have a clean desk space rather than extra keys.
- Version 2: Features 2 more LED's placed under the spacebar for more even light distribution; Improved design of PCB for enhanced connection stability; increased functionality from the DIP switch
- New RGB Interface - The new interface allows you to now customize the RGB lighting via software while still being able to customize it manually without software on the physical keyboard
- Genuine Cherry MX Blue Switches - Experience all the hype of clicky tactile feedback with genuine Blue Cherry MX switches, made in Germany.
- Double Shot Keycaps - Experience comfort and clarity with Ducky's double shot molded keycaps made from PBT and ABS plastics. The absolute best keycaps for the office, casual use and for gaming
- USB N-Key Rollover - Have confidence in your keystrokes as ducky keyboards can handle any number of simultaneous key presses. This can also be switched to 6-Key Rollover
- True RGB Backlighting - Customize your backlighting with complete RGB customization. Use the single key function to map out zones, and choose the exact color with Ducky's RGB blending functions
- Backlighting Effects - Choose from an assortment of preset backlighting effects and adjust the speed of the animations to your liking
- Ducky Macro V2.0 - Remap your keyboard layout and save up to 6 profiles. Plus 3 implementation options and 6 record options
- World-Renowned Build Quality - Above a beyond build quality with dual layer PCB (circuit board), SMD RGB lights soldered from the back and strong PBT plastics provide a solid unit with a longer life expectancy
- Three Stage Feet - Two stage feet with rubber stoppers provide a firm platform at your desired angle
- Detachable Cable - Includes a detachable USB-C cable for easy transportation and replacement.
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product assignment mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Also, any module can be selectively activated per device (desktop/tablet/phone), customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.