The Ducky SF (Sixty Five) features a unique layout that give you a lot more funtion with the tradeoff for a lightly bigger footprint.
- With some clever adjustments to the orientation of the bottom right hand side of the keyboard, ducky has been able to sneak in the arrow keys which are missing from a standard 60% layout. With this added space to the keyboard they have also included the delete, pg up & pg down keys on the upper right hand side of the keyboard.
- New RGB Interface - The new interface allows you to now customize the RGB lighting via software while still being able to customize it manually without software on the physical keyboard
- Genuine Cherry MX Red Switches - Cherry MX red switches are suited for gamers with a linear path and lightweight keys for rapid actuation.
- Double Shot Keycaps - Experience comfort and clarity with Duckys double shot molded keycaps made from PBT and ABS plastics. The absolute best keycaps for the office, casual use and for gaming
- USB N-Key Rollover - Have confidence in your keystrokes as ducky keyboards can handle any number of simultaneous key presses. This can also be switched to 6-Key Rollover
- True RGB Backlighting - Customize your backlighting with complete RGB customization. Use the single key function to map out zones, and choose the exact colour with Ducky's RGB blending functions
- Backlighting Effects - Choose from an assortment of preset backlighting effects and adjust the speed of the animations to your liking
- Ducky Macro V2.0 - Remap your keyboard layout and save up to 6 profiles. Plus 3 implementation options and 6 record options
- World Renowned Build Quality - Above an beyond build quality with dual layer PCB (circuit board), SMD RGB lights soldered from the back and strong PBT plastics provide a solid unit with a longer life expectancy
- Three Stage Feet - Two stage feet with rubber stoppers provide a firm platform at your desired angle
- Detachable Cable and Routing - Includes a detachable micro usb cable for easy transporation and replacement. Keyboard design includes 3 routing paths for cable management preferences
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product assignment mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Also, any module can be selectively activated per device (desktop/tablet/phone), customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.