Dual monitor arm prevents neck strain by elevating monitors to a comfortable viewing position. Features two monitor arms that adjust easily in every way. Easy to mount clamp attaches to desktops 1" to 3" thick or through a grommet hole. Elevates LCD monitors from 3-1/2" to 16-1/2" above desk with a reach of 2-1/2" to 27". Tilts monitors up or down +/- 37 degrees and freely swings them left or right (360 degrees rotation capability). Each arm holds an LCD monitor weighing up to 24 lb. Dual monitor arm meets VESA mounting standards.
- Two fully adjustable monitor arms for optimum viewing control
- Easy to mount - clamp attaches to desktops 1-3" thick or through grommet holes at least 3-1/4" in diameter
- Elevates monitors from 3-1/2" to 16-1/2" above the desk with a reach of 2-1/2"-27"
- Tilts up or down +/-37°, and freely swings left or right (360° rotation capability)
- Each arm holds a flat panel monitor up to 24 lbs.
- Meets VESA mounting standards