The worlds first dual case system for Streamers
- WHY A DUAL SYSTEM? A single gaming computer can be mighty, but sometimes one is not enough. When your main build is put to the test by the latest games’ computing demands, doing anything else, such as streaming or hosting your website, can hurt performance. The best way to solve this is to use two computers. Now, you can have both in the same case with Gemini X.
- Dual Build: To guarantee top-notch performance, Gemini X allows you to build two full computers within a single case. A high-end build (up to 12 x 10.9 in motherboards) for gaming, and a Mini-ITX build for streaming or hosting. Two full computers in the same case to guarantee top-notch performance in everything you do.
- Dual View: Vertical or Horizontal. Two ways of using Gemini X that not only allow it to suit your space distribution; they also let you choose which components you want to see.
- Dual Quality: Most aluminium cases’ metal thickness is under 1 millimetre. We did 3 millimetres. Most tempered glass cases use 4mm-thick glass. We used extra-thick 5mm glass. As the premium case it is, Gemini X screams quality from every angle. Durable and robust, this is a case you’ll love for many years to come.
- Dual Airflow: Two elongated chambers, with up to five fans and a massive lateral vent each, provide your components with an uninterrupted and potent airflow that will keep components’ temperatures under control while the cable management space between the two chambers allows heat to dissipate. For extra cooling in the primary chamber, it supports up to two 240mm radiators.
- Support 3.5HDD x 4 max. and 2.5HDD/SSD x 4 max.
- Support high-end graphic cards up to 350mm to enjoy the latest games
- Front I/O panel with 4 USB3.0 ports and 2 USB-C ports total as well as 2 total sets of mic and audio ports.