Put more of your content front and center on the HP P224 21.5-inch Monitor. The stylishly modern and sleek profile design delivers essential presentation features and advanced connectivity at a remarkable price point.
Crisp image clarity for all your content
Easily navigate your documents and spreadsheets on the ample 21.5-inch diagonal Full HD screen with vibrant 1920 x 1080 resolution and 178° viewing angles.
Complement your modern workspace with a display that has a contemporary look and feel and a 3-sided micro-edge bezel for unlimited sightlines and virtually seamless multi-display setups.
Quickly connect to your devices and additional displays through the HDMI and DisplayPort™ connectors. Get legacy device compatibility from the VGA connector.
- Number of Screens: 1
- Screen Size Class: 22" (558.80 mm)
- Viewable Screen Size: 21.5"
- Screen Mode: Full HD
- Response Time: 5 ms GTG
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Pixel Pitch: 9.76 mil (0.25 mm)
- Backlight Technology: LED
- Vertical Frequency: 60 Hz
- Maximum Resolution: 1920 x 1080
- Native Contrast Ratio: 3,000:1
- Dynamic Contrast Ratio: 10,000,000:1
- Brightness: 250 cd/m²
- HDMI: Yes
- DisplayPort: Yes
- Number of HDMI Inputs: 1
- Number of DisplayPorts: 1
- Operating Power Consumption: 22 W
- Standby Power Consumption: 300 mW
- VESA Mount Compatible: Yes
- VESA Mount Standard: 100 x 100
- Height: 11.54" (293.12 mm)
- Width: 19.23" (488.44 mm)
- Depth: 1.57" (39.88 mm)
- Height with Stand: 14.60" (370.84 mm)
- Width with Stand: 19.23" (488.44 mm)
- Depth with Stand: 7.10" (180.34 mm)
- Weight (Approximate): 2.99 kg
- P224 21.5-inch Monitor
- AC power cord
- DisplayPort cable
- HDMI cable
- VGA cable
- Energy Star: Yes
- Environmentally Friendly: Yes
- Environmental Certification: EPEAT
- Environmental Certification: TCO Certified Edge
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product assignment mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Also, any module can be selectively activated per device (desktop/tablet/phone), customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.