Keychron is the first all-purpose Wireless Mechanical Keyboard
- The K2 features a compact TKL layout for maximum efficiency in the smallest possible footprint
- Use in Wired or Wireless mode.
- Features durable Gateron mechanical switches available in Blue (clicky), Brown (tactile) and Red (smooth linear) to meet your typing preference.
- Double Shot Keycaps shine through keycaps provide crisp legible legends in fully lit and dimly lit settings. These keycaps are made from ABS plastic and have a soft matte finish that is smooth but not slippery to the touch.
- Compatible with Mac OS, Windows, Linux and Android and includes swappable keys to match the key callouts for your desired operating system.
- RGB Backlighting - allows for colorful and crisp visibility and includes 15+ backlighting effects.
- Sturdy Aluminum Structure adds stability weight and an aesthetically polished look to the design.
- Connect up to 3 Bluetooth devices and switch seamlessly between them, or connect in wired mode via USB-C connection.
- Long-lasting 4000mAh battery provides up to 4 weeks of wireless power with backlights disabled.
- Adjust the typing angle with flip-down rubber feet which provide superb grip on your desktop.
- Detachable Cable - Includes a detachable USB-C cable for easy transportation and replacement.
- Includes extra accent keys for customization
- Key remapping and programming available on 3rd party software
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product assignment mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Also, any module can be selectively activated per device (desktop/tablet/phone), customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.