Cybercriminals are more sophisticated than ever before, and they use a diverse arsenal of tools to gain access to your information. Other security products just don’t have the resources to keep up with new threats as they emerge.
But Norton products do. As the threats get worse, our products just keep getting better. Our teams of security experts are constantly analyzing new threats and devising new ways to protect your devices from them.
Operating Systems Supported:
- Microsoft Windows XP (all 32-bit versions) with Service Pack 3 (SP 3) or later
- Microsoft Windows Vista (all versions) with Service Pack 1 (SP 1) or later
- Microsoft Windows 7 (all versions) with Service Pack 1 (SP 1) or later
- Microsoft Windows 8/8.1 (all versions). Some protection features are not available in Windows 8 Start screen browsers.
- Microsoft Windows 10 (all versions). Edge browser not supported.
Mac Operating Systems:
- Current and previous two versions of Mac OS X. Password Management feature not supported.
Android Operating Systems:
- Android 2.3 or later. Must have Google Play app installed.
iOS Operating Systems:
- iOS 7 or later
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product assignment mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Also, any module can be selectively activated per device (desktop/tablet/phone), customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.