StarTech 75 ft Blue Molded Cat5e UTP Patch Cable
Make Fast Ethernet network connections using this high quality Cat5e Cable, with Power-over-Ethernet capability. The M45PAT75BL Cat5e Patch Cable (75 ft) meets or exceeds all Cat 5e specifications to ensure reliable Ethernet network connections, and features a durable blue PVC jacket that enables you to color code your network cable runs as needed.
To ensure long-lasting performance, this high quality Cat5e patch cable features molded PVC strain relief that prevents the RJ45 connector termination points from bending at sharp angles - reducing the risk of cable damage, which could decrease network performance.
Constructed of only top quality materials, this Cat5e Patch Cord delivers reliable performance and is backed by our Lifetime Warranty.
100% Copper - a better value
StarTech.com Cat5e cables are manufactured using high-quality copper conductors. While many cable manufacturers offer a "cheaper" cable, based on a copper-coated aluminum core, we make no compromises on quality to ensure you receive top value and performance for your network cable investment.
- Cable Type: Category 5e
- Cable Characteristic: Patch Cable
- Cable Length: 75 ft
- Connector on First End: 1 x RJ-45 Male
- Connector on Second End: 1 x RJ-45 Male
- Features: Molded
- Conductor: Copper
- Jacket Type: Plenum
- Color: Blue
- 50-micron gold connectors ensure optimum conductivity while eliminating network signal loss due to oxidation or corrosion
- Backed by StarTech.com lifetime warranty
- Molded strain relief prevents the cable from being bent at sharp angles at the RJ45 connector, to minimize the stress at the plug termination point
- Connects workstation to wall outlet
- Patches from hub to distribution panel
Certifications & Standards
- FT4 fire rating
- Type CM (UL)
- TIA/EIA 568A
- Green Compliant: Yes
- Green Compliance Certificate/Authority: RoHS