Take presentation to the next level with the Core P5 Open Frame chassis by Thermaltake. The fully modular design of the Core P5 allows flexibility for 3-way placement layouts (Wall mount, Horizontal and Vertical), dual GPU layout locations: Horizontal and Vertical and placement locations for liquid cooling components. Uncover greatness with the Core P5’s panoramic viewing angle with its large acrylic window to protect and present. Seeing is believing, the Core P5 brings the ultimate in PC hardware viewing wherever you mount or display.
Tt LCS Certified is a Thermaltake exclusive certification applied to only products that pass the design and hardcore enthusiasts standards that a true LCS chassis should be held to. The Tt LCS certification was created so that we at Thermaltake can designate to all power users which chassis have been tested to be best compatible with extreme liquid cooling configurations to ensure you get the best performance from the best features and fitment.
- Core P Series
- TypeATX Open Frame Chassis
- Color Black
- Case Material SPCC
- With Power Supply No
- Power Supply Mounted Bottom
- Micro ATX / ATX / Mini-ITX
- Side Panel Window
- Open Frame with Window
- External 5.25" Drive Bays No
- Internal 3.5" Drive Bays 4 x 2.5" / 3.5" - 3 x hidden drive mounts
- Expansion Slots 8
- 2 x USB 3.0 / 2 x USB 2.0 / 1 x Headphone / 1 x Mic Ports
Dimensions & Weight
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 23.90" x 13.10" x 22.40"
- Weight 26.90 lbs.
- Fan Support (Optional)
- Right Side:
- 4 x 120mm
- 3 x 140mm
- Radiator Support (Optional)
- Right Side:
- 1 x 120mm or 1 x 240mm or 1 x 360mm or 1 x 480mm
- 1 x 140mm or 1 x 280mm or 1 x 420mm
- VESA Compatibility: 200x200, 100x100, 75x75
- CPU cooler height limitation: 180mm
- VGA length limitation: 280mm (With Reservoir), 320mm (Without Reservoir)
- PSU Length Limitation: 200mm
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product assignment mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Also, any module can be selectively activated per device (desktop/tablet/phone), customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.