The 5-Port Gigabit GREENnet Switch from TRENDnet is a Gigabit Ethernet switch with impressive power-saving features: it can consume up to 70% less power than comparable switches. The switch features 5 Gigabit Ethernet ports, all of which support Auto-MDIX negotiation. Compatible with all standard Ethernet protocols, the switch can be used to create networks to which computers of any operating system can connect.
- Standards IEEE 802.3 10Base-T, IEEE 802.3u 100Base-TX, IEEE 802.3ab 1000Base-T, IEEE 802.3x Flow Control
- Protocols CSMA/CD, Star
- Ports 5x 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet (RJ-45)
- Speed 10/100/1000Mbps
- MAC Address Table Size 1K
- Switching Method Store-and-Forward
- VLANs None
- Management None
- Form Factor Desktop
- System Requirements Ethernet network
- Environmental Requirements Temperature: 32-122°F (0-50°C)
- Humidity: 10-90%, non-condensing
- Power Requirements AC: 120VAC
- DC: 5VDC, 2.5A
- Dimensions (WxHxD) 5.9 x 1.3 x 4.1" (15 x 3.3 x 10.5cm)
- Weight 0.5 lb (0.23kg)
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product assignment mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Also, any module can be selectively activated per device (desktop/tablet/phone), customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.