The UniFi AC Lite AP features the latest Wi-Fi 802.11ac technology in refined industrial design and is ideal for cost-effective deployment of high-performance wireless networks.
Dual-Radio Performance, Gigabit Speeds
The UniFi AC Lite AP delivers 5x the performance of the first-generation UniFi AP while still maintaining Ubiquiti's disruptive pricing strategy.
Sleek, Ultra-Compact Design
The UniFi AC Lite AP features a cleaner design in a reduced footprint - half the size compared to the standard UniFi AP.
Designed for Optimal RF Performance
The newly redesigned UniFi Controller optimizes RF performance.
Scalable Enterprise Wi-Fi Management
The UniFi Controller v4 software is a powerful, enterprise wireless software engine ideal for high-density client deployments requiring low latency and high uptime performance. With its software-based capabilities, the UniFi virtual control plane allows for unlimited scalability under one centralized controller. Remotely access the UniFi Controller to upgrade deployed UniFi APs while in the field.
- Wireless LAN Standard: IEEE 802.11ac
- Frequency Band: 2.40 GHz
- Frequency Band: 5 GHz
- Total Number of Antennas: 1
- Number of Internal Antennas: 1
- Wireless Transmission Speed: 867 Mbit/s
- MIMO Technology: Yes
- Ethernet Technology: Ethernet
- Ethernet Technology: Fast Ethernet
- Ethernet Technology: Gigabit Ethernet
- Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports: 1
- PoE PD Port: Yes
- VGA: No
- HDMI: No
- USB: No
- Powerline: No
- Management Port: No
- Form Factor: Ceiling Mountable
- Form Factor: Wall Mountable
- Depth: 1.70" (43.20 mm)
- Diameter: 6.92" (175.70 mm)
- Weight (Approximate): 240 g
- UniFi UAP-AC-LR Wireless Access Point
- Wall/Ceiling Mountable Kits