Western Digital SSD WDS256G1X0C 256GB M.2 2280
With sequential read speeds up to 2050 MB/s, the WD Black PCIe Gen3 x 4 NVMe-based SSD unleashes a new level of performance for PC users with PCIe NVMe compatible motherboards and systems. With extensive compatibility testing, a 5-year limited warranty, and downloadable SSD software, you get reliable, high-performance storage for years to come.
- Unleashed performance for a new level of computing
- • Leading-edge reliability
- • 5-year limited warranty and WD F.I.T. Lab certified
- • Downloadable WD SSD Dashboard and Acronis software
- • Thermal and power management
- • M.2 design ideal for desktops and small form-factor PCs
WD Black PCIe SSDs are available in an M.2 2280 form factor, perfect for building high-end gaming systems or high-performance Tower desktops and laptops with support for an M-type connector.
The WD Advantage
WD puts our products through extensive Functional Integrity Testing (FIT) prior to any product launch. This testing ensures our products consistently meet the highest quality and reliability standards of the WD brand.
WD also has a detailed Knowledge Base with more than 1,000 helpful articles as well as software and utilities. Our customer support lines have long operational hours to ensure you get the help you need when you need it. Our toll-free customer support lines are here to help, or you can access our WD Support site for additional details.
- Hard Drive / Type: Internal
- Hard Drive / Capacity: 256 GB
- Hard Drive / Interface Type: PCI Express 3.0
- SSD / Read Speed: 2050 MBps
- SSD / Write Speed: 700 MBps
- Max 4KB Random Read: 170 IOPS
- Max 4KB Random Write: 130 IOPS
- Width: 22.00 Mm
- Depth: 80.00 Mm
- Height: 2.23 Mm
Service & Support Type:
- 5 Years Warranty