Windows 10 is familiar and easy to use, with lots of similarities to Windows 7 including the Start menu. It starts up and resumes fast, has more built-in security to help keep you safe, and is designed to work with software and hardware you already have.
Millions of People are already using Windows 10
The Windows Insider Program is a global community of fans who love Windows and want to help make it better. Insiders see the operating system in its earliest stages, and play a role in shaping it. Their feedback has contributed to the best Windows ever.
Make the Web Work the Way you do
Microsoft Edge lets you move quickly from browsing to doing. Write1 or type notes directly on webpages and share them with others, read online articles free of distraction, and save your favorite reads for convenient access later.
- Latest OS: Make sure you are running the latest version of either Windows 7 SP1 or Windows 8.1 Update
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster processor or SoC
- RAM: 1 gigabyte (GB) for 32-bit or 2 GB for 64-bit
- Hard Disk Space: 16 GB for 32-bit OS 20 GB for 64-bit OS
- Graphics Card: DirectX 9 or later with WDDM 1.0 driver
- Display: 800x600
- Weight 0.01 lb