The Prime X299-A ATX Motherboard from ASUS comes equipped with an LGA 2066 socket and Intel X299 chipset to support the performance from your Intel Core X-Series processor. The motherboard is armed with eight DDR4 memory slots along with two PCIe 3.0 x4 and three PCIe 3.0 x16 slots. With an optional Intel Core i9 processor installed, the motherboard can fully utilize all memory banks and operate the PCIe 3.0 x16 slots in a x16, x16, and x8 configuration. For storage, it comes outfitted with eight SATA connectors and two M.2 slots for accommodating PCIe- or SATA-based SSDs.
- Mainboard Form Factor: ATX
- Compatible Processors: Build in Intel Socket 2066 Core X-Series Processors
- Mainboard / Chipset Type: Intel X299
- Networking Type: Intel I219V, 1 x Gigabit LAN Controller(s), featuring Turbo LAN
Dimensions & Miscellaneous
- Width: 12.00 Inch
- Depth: 9.60 Inch
- RAM / Technology: DDR4 SDRAM
- Data Integrity Check: Non-ECC
- Expansion Slots Total (Free): 44-Lane CPU- 3 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 (x16, x16/x16, x16/x16/x8) 2 x PCIe 3.0 x4 (max at x4 mode) x1 28-Lane CPU- 3 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 (x16, x16/x8, x16/x8/x1) 2 x PCIe 3.0 x4 (max at x4 mode) x1 16-Lane CPU- 3 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 (x16, x8/x8, x8/x8/x1) 2 x
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product assignment mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Also, any module can be selectively activated per device (desktop/tablet/phone), customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.