The H200i showcases NZXT's vision for modern PC building. This premium mini-ITX case features a unique CAM-powered Smart Device that digitally drives RGB lighting and fan performance. You can effortlessly control RGB lighting and fans, while Adaptive Noise Reduction optimizes your build's acoustics through machine learning and ideal fan settings. Includes two integrated Aer F fans and an RGB LED strip to enhance the aesthetics of your build as seen through the H200i's stunning tempered glass panel.
- Dimensions W: 210mm H: 334mm D: 372mm (without feet)
- W: 210mm H: 349mm D: 372mm (with feet)
- Material(s) SECC Steel and Tempered Glass
- Weight 6.0 kg
- Motherboard Support mini-ITX
- I/O Ports 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1
- 1 x Audio/Mic
- Filters Front and PSU Intake
- Smart Device 3 x Fan channels with Max 10W per channel output*
- 1 x RGB LED port support up to 4 x HUE+ LED strips or 5 x Aer RGB fans
- Built-in noise detection module
- *Note: If a splitter is used, fan control is regulated depending on the fan connected to the 4-pin port. Do not use low-noise adapters.
- LED Strips 1 integrated LED strip
- No additional strips included.
- Expansion Slots 2
- Drive Bays 2.5”: 3+1
- 3.5”: 1
- Radiator Support Front: 2 x 120 with Push/Pull
- Rear: 1 x 120
- Fan Support Front: 2 x 120/2 x 140mm
- Top: 1 x 120mm (1 Aer F120 Case Version included)
- Rear: 1 x 120mm (1 Aer F120 Case Version included)
- Fan Specs Aer F120 (Case Version)
- Speed: 1200 + 200 RPM
- Airflow: 50.42
- CFM Noise: 28 dBA
- Bearing: Rifle Bearing
- Clearance Cable Management: 16.3mm
- GPU Clearance: Up to 325mm
- CPU Cooler: Up to 165mm
- Front Radiator: 85mm
- Rear Radiator: 42mm
- PSU Length: 311mm
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product assignment mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Also, any module can be selectively activated per device (desktop/tablet/phone), customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.