Ready to roll: Your basic apps
Windows gives you apps for the basics and a lot more. Apps like People, Mail, Photos, and Messaging power you through essential tasks and work together to make everything easier.
- Get email from your accounts - including Outlook, Gmail, and Yahoo! - all in one place.
- Seamless access to your files from your Windows apps, as well as from your other devices.
- See the latest info and start conversations with contacts from your email accounts, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
- See your photos and videos in one place, whether they're on Facebook, Flickr, SkyDrive, or another PC.
- Browse and watch movies and shows. Watch on your PC or play to your TV.
- Explore, download, and listen to the latest songs and share your playlists.
- Send messages to a unified list of your Facebook and Messenger friends - includes hundreds of emoticons.
- Included with your PC or free from the Windows Store, Skype lets you do things together when you’re apart, with voice, video, and IM.
- If you want to run Windows 8 on your PC, here's what it takes:
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster with support for PAE, NX, and SSE2
- RAM: 1 gigabyte (GB) (32-bit) or 2 GB (64-bit)
- Hard disk space: 16 GB (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit)
- Graphics card: Microsoft DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM driver
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product assignment mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Also, any module can be selectively activated per device (desktop/tablet/phone), customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.